15/12/2007

BeGin or juSt eNd

I don't know if this story has just begun or end ???

I feel better than some day ago
My mind is still a little bit awful
but i try to enjoy my routine

today i just in my lovely house
may a little intense outside
so i decide not to go anywhere

every body has a problem
so do i, so do 'u, so do them
but may the 've different way
to solve it

look at me
just tell me the truth
in every single day we met
evything 'll gonna be allright
'll be better
'n we 'll comfort each other

eventhough 'u tell
some beautiful lie
bout our stories
i still can accept it
as long as u ..
won't do it again ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first i dont know where to put comment, i dont understand
indonesian language
finally i found in here

what s up girl
it s nice to chat with u
all just like poetry
that s wonderful
is it from ur deepest heart
i think it just begin
great

Anonymous said...

i like u
i love u
cuz you re beautiful
jangan marah ya,

gw rasa it;s just begin

karena ada gw disini
wkwkwk,salam kenal ya

Anonymous said...

hi gurl
how are you today
it will just begin
if me by your side
it will be comfort


i admire when i see your blog
read many other ..
you are trail
take care


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.