17/12/2007

SeNior high is UNforgotAble MeMories

Do u remember ??

few years ago
when we still together
friends, boy, scholl are part of me
fun, sad ..
when we smile together ..
when i cry there's true friend inside of me ..

i affected when i remind that stories
i really tearfully
did u ?
can we go back to that time?

Did u remember when we laugh together ?
Did u remember when teacher hungry ?
Did u remember when you got first love at the first sight ?
Did u remember when we out of scholl cuz didn't do the homework ?

we stick almost evry single day
at scholl, cafe, mall and so many beautiful that we went

now ..
may we'll be in a different track
more consist in our future

you, them, him, her
whoever in my memories
that's our everlasting stories

i miss u all ..
i love u all ...

FriEnd ForEver ...



DO YOU KNOW ???

Top 10 celebrities terkaya
ternyata Oprah Winfrey
yang identik dengan tv shownya
berada di puncak klasmen



Updated Desember 07, Grabbed from Forbes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah i remember
i sad not because of the story
i sad because you are not
be my side
I only want to stick together
with u
sad and smile forever and foralways

Anonymous said...

kita emng lebih mudah berfikir kayak gitu..
coz dogma "sweet seventeen and best time of your life is when you are at senior high school.." itu emang udah nyebar kemana-mana..
tau ngga' sih..
everytime of your life is so incredible..
you can always make your live more and more happier..
its Hard to do..
but when you are accept this..
Your Live Will Changing..
...

Best Regards..
hams..

hehehe..
sorry ngga' sependapat..
boleh kan..

visit my blog yawhh..
and don't forget to add my link to your blog..
i have add your link in my blog..


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.